Allison Ellen

Monday, August 12, 2013

Wanderlust

Per usual, this weekend was great!  On Saturday, we went to Marbella by bus (~1 hour) to enjoy the beaches.  Marbella is a town to the west of Málaga and is know for being posh and full of wealthy tourists.  The beaches are definitely paradise!





This region is famous for these beach side fish grills. 


Perfection!


After several hours at the beach, we took a short bus ride to Puerto Bañus.  This area is home to gorgeous boats and some very nice shops.  (LV etc.)  We walked around for a bit and then headed back to the bus station for our ride home.


The bus ride home took us up into the mountains and offered this amazing view!

Sunday, we headed to Torremolinos, a nearby tourist town with very nice beaches.  We spent the day at the San Miguel Beach Club relaxing in the sun and sand.


After returning home, my roommate (Khyara) and I went to find a geocache.  



Today, after school my friend Ashley and I went shopping en Calle Lario.  This shopping area has wide streets and all of the major stores. (Zara, Mango, Sfera, etc.)
Beautiful Calle Lario... It almost feels as if you're inside!



I am excited to see what the rest of the week holds! As for now, I am off to complete my deberes (homework.) Adios!

Ps. I have noticed it is cutting off my "landscape view" pictures. You can view the full image by clicking in the picture. If you know how to fix this, pleeeease tell me!


















No comments:

Post a Comment